Re: Remapping keys with a screen reader?

juan gonzalez

I utilize the program Sharp keys from

https://www.randyrants.com/category/sharpkeys/

its pretty strait forward but take the time to read the user guide. Hope this helps.

Juan Gonzalez

IT – DAX Analyst/IT Support Technician | Information Technology

Phone: 312 .666.1331 Ext. 3704

www.chicagolighthouse.org