Jaws windows 10 and office 360

Tariq Ali

Hi all
I have been a very competent JAWS user for several years with windows XP and windows seven utilising Microsoft office 2010.

Recently my office has upgraded to Windows 10 and office 360. I seem to be at a loss with a lot of the functionality. I’m not sure whether this is a jaws issue or whether it is my unfamiliarity with Windows 10 and office 360. I am wondering if there are any resources out there that someone could recommend which I could access.  Alternatively if anybody can recommend any training material that would be also good.

Regards
Tariq