From: Victor
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2021 12:12 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] facebook

When I use a PC, I prefer brave as my browser as well.

Victor

On Mar 11, 2021, at 9:58 PM, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Yes, it does not work with chrome, firefox, edge or brave. I tried all with m.facebook.com. I like to use brave as my prefer to use brave but, I tried the others so I could post using the pc as the post was already on my pc and did not want to transfer the data to my iPhone! So does any one have the steps for making a post off the pc? Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10