From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: March 12, 2021 10:33 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Making Ethernet cables

Hello all,

I am wondering if, anyone here being totally blind has been able to install a RJ 45 adapters on a ethernet cable

I think that it might be very difficult. I guess that a tester could be needed to identify the cable colors. Nevertheless, I think that the worse part is placing the little cables on the adapter in the correct order without putting anyone on the wrong place.

Has anyone able to work on this?

Would you like to share your experience?

Thanks in advance to all,

Pablo Morales