From: "Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc." <ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A Galaxy question

Kay, not enough info to proffer real advice! For instance, beyond photos
which take up a lot of space anyway, what other apps does she have? Videos
also KILL SPACE, how many of these does she have? Additionally, her toy
DOES HAVE AN SD CARD SLOT; why isn't she TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE of this for
storage purposes?

As for cache clearing, she will need to do that on each app. That could
TAKE A TRILLION HOURS, but she has to meticulously sort through her toy and
uninstall as much of the unneeded junk she allowed to pile up overtime.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado