From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kay
Malmquist
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 9:59 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A Galaxy question

Well, that is what she is trying to find out. What is junk that she can get
rid of? She does not know how to get rid of cash in each app and so that is
why the question. I'm not trying to sound argumentative, I just don't know
either. She thinks that the lack of space is starting to interfere with the
phones performance. I don't think she has a card slot in that phone, but I
will ask her.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@gmail.com

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"
Author Unknown.