From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bharat
Sent: March 14, 2021 11:10 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Jaws windows 10 and office 360

Hi Tariq,

I see, that no one has responded to your mail so far. I was hoping someone more knowledgeable than informed would be able to answer all your questions.

I would request you to refer to

freedomscientific.com

as it is a repository all the material concerning Windows10, office365 & JAWS.
& office365 is easier & better than all theprevious versions in all respects..

Wishes,

Bharat.

On 3/12/21, Tariq Ali <tariq.ali2725@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all
I have been a very competent JAWS user for several years with windows
XP and windows seven utilising Microsoft office 2010.

Recently my office has upgraded to Windows 10 and office 360. I seem
to be at a loss with a lot of the functionality. I’m not sure whether
this is a jaws issue or whether it is my unfamiliarity with Windows 10 and office 360.
I am wondering if there are any resources out there that someone could
recommend which I could access. Alternatively if anybody can
recommend any training material that would be also good.

Regards
Tariq