From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 12:10 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Making Ethernet cables

Hi Pablo,

No, I do not know any blind or low vision person who has made these cables.

These cables are so cheap these days, now that wireless is here in such a big way,  that I’m sure you could buy them  already made up for pennies a foot.

Evenanold dinosaur like my self,  has sent many meters of these to the recycle center.

You could probably find some at a recycle center.