From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 1:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Making Ethernet cables

Pablo, have an ethernet cable made? Hmm, if you live in these United States
or Canada, I'm certain you can't buy enough of this to empty it off the
shelves of Walmart, Bestbuy, Microcenter and others. None of these stores
are available in your area? Amazon WILL BRING IT TO YOU, just let it know
how long you want the RJ-45 cable to be and you'd be back in business before
I puch the Send button for this message.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado