Re: Amazon Alexa Question

Shelly Kane

Ashley:

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work.  I said Alexa, volume five and nothing happens.  After that, I ask her a question and she still sounds muffled.

Shelly

On 3/14/2021 1:40 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hello,
Try telling her volume five. Then double check to see if it’s still sounds staticky . It sounds like your volume might just be low.
Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Mar 14, 2021, at 3:05 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Group:

I have been using the echo dot for almost 4 years and have never had any problems. Since yesterday, I have noticed that Alexa sounds lower than usual and a bit staticky at times. I didn't do anything differently and we unplugged her and then plugged it back in and that didn't work. Has anyone else had a problem like this? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I use it quite a bit and hope that I don't need a new one.

Shelly