Re: Amazon Alexa Question

The only other thing I can think of to do is to go into the Alexa app, click on devices tab at the bottom, click on all devices, then select the device that is giving you trouble and scroll down to the Deregister. After doing this you will need to set her up as a new device.
Note this will not disable your skills that you have enabled.

Ashley

On Mar 15, 2021, at 2:29 AM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

Ashley:

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work. I said Alexa, volume five and nothing happens. After that, I ask her a question and she still sounds muffled.

Shelly

On 3/14/2021 1:40 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hello,
Try telling her volume five. Then double check to see if it’s still sounds staticky . It sounds like your volume might just be low.
Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Mar 14, 2021, at 3:05 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:
 Hi Group:

I have been using the echo dot for almost 4 years and have never had any problems. Since yesterday, I have noticed that Alexa sounds lower than usual and a bit staticky at times. I didn't do anything differently and we unplugged her and then plugged it back in and that didn't work. Has anyone else had a problem like this? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I use it quite a bit and hope that I don't need a new one.

Shelly