Re: Amazon Alexa Question

-

One thing to exclude is the wifi connection and/or router upstream. Move the echo to see if the results change. Reboot the router. Do you
have other devices using wifi and has their output changed?

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021, Shelly Kane wrote:

?????? ?????? Hi Group:

I have been using the echo dot for almost 4 years and have never had any
problems.?? Since yesterday, I have noticed that Alexa sounds lower than
usual and a bit staticky at times.?? I didn't do anything differently and
we unplugged her and then plugged it back in and that didn't work.?? Has
anyone else had a problem like this??? Any help will be greatly
appreciated.?? I use it quite a bit and hope that I don't need a new one.

Shelly

--
XR