Re: Amazon Alexa Question

Ron Canazzi

Hello:

The proper command is:
Alexa: Volume UP.

Repeat this until the volume is at your desired level.

Similarly for lowering the volume say:
Alexa: volume down until you reach the desired level.

On 3/15/2021 5:31 AM, Shelly Kane wrote:
Ashley:

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work.  I said Alexa, volume five and nothing happens.  After that, I ask her a question and she still sounds muffled.

Shelly

On 3/14/2021 1:40 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hello,
Try telling her volume five. Then double check to see if it’s still sounds staticky . It  sounds like your volume might just be low.
Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Mar 14, 2021, at 3:05 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

        Hi Group:

I have been using the echo dot for almost 4 years and have never had any problems.  Since yesterday, I have noticed that Alexa sounds lower than usual and a bit staticky at times.  I didn't do anything differently and we unplugged her and then plugged it back in and that didn't work.  Has anyone else had a problem like this?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I use it quite a bit and hope that I don't need a new one.

Shelly

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"