From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 10:43 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Alexa Question

Hello:

The proper command is:
Alexa: Volume UP.

Repeat this until the volume is at your desired level.

Similarly for lowering the volume say:
Alexa: volume down until you reach the desired level.

On 3/15/2021 5:31 AM, Shelly Kane wrote:
Ashley:

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work. I said Alexa, volume
five and nothing happens. After that, I ask her a question and she
still sounds muffled.

Shelly

On 3/14/2021 1:40 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hello,
Try telling her volume five. Then double check to see if it’s still
sounds staticky . It sounds like your volume might just be low.
Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Mar 14, 2021, at 3:05 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Hi Group:

I have been using the echo dot for almost 4 years and have never had
any problems. Since yesterday, I have noticed that Alexa sounds
lower than usual and a bit staticky at times. I didn't do anything
differently and we unplugged her and then plugged it back in and
that didn't work. Has anyone else had a problem like this? Any
help will be greatly appreciated. I use it quite a bit and hope
that I don't need a new one.

Shelly

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.