Re: changing time on a Sharp el640 calculator?

E.M. Kirtley

Hello,  There is a button that you press in the settings that will say “day-light savings time” when pressed  (on and off).  I believe it is the one above the multiplication button.  It is in that row going up and down.

Hth

From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 8:08 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] changing time on a Sharp el640 calculator?

Hi all,

A friend of mine has one of the old Sharp el640 calculators and neither

she or her husband can remember how to change the time on it.

Specifically they want to change it to daylight savings time, but if

doing that is the same procedure as just changing the time if somebody

can let me know how to do it so I can pass it along I'd appreciate it.

Troy