Re: I'm fed up. I need help badly.

Bharat

Hi Jim,

Here's hoping you would have some or the other way to fix this laptop
but in case you still have these issues here is whatrecommend.

Please backup your documentnts just in case. & then, click on start &
in the search box that comes up, type reset. . Once in the reset
dialogue box. choose the option that tells you wherein it tells you it
would reinstall your windows & you may loose all the programmes &
other data.

There it would also ask you if you would like to install windows
online or offline. I recommend you choose offline installation. incase
that fails choose online. For the online installation to work you
would need a fast & stable internet connection.

within no time you would be done.

In order to read all the screens that may be presented to you from
time to time during installation turn on narrator by pressing
CTRL+Windows+Enter. You may have to turn on Narrator more than once if
you realise it stopped in between which does at times, after the
computer reboots.

Wishes,

bharat.

You don't have to reinstall Windows. Windows 10 has a feature that places a

completely clean installation of Windows on the machine andit will do so
from the current installation. others who use Windows 10 can tell you the
name of the feature and how to use it. I don't think you can keep any
active programs installed. You can keep files, such as documents, music,
etc. on the drive, but if you could keep active programs, it wouldn't be a
clean installation of Windows.