From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Cochise
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 09:48
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] JAWS 2021 an Calculator on Windows 10

Windows 10 calculator works as it should with JAWS 2020, NVDA, and
narrator,
but with JAWS 2021 a totally different interface comes up. I spent about 2
hours with FS support this morning they tandomed in to my computer but they
could not fix the problem. This happens with 3 computers in my home. Is
there anyone else having this problem?