From: "Joe Orozco" <jsoro824@gmail.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] JAWS 2021 an Calculator on Windows 10

What specific problems are you seeing? Windows 10 uses a weird
calculator layout I despise. There's an app out there called Old
Calculator that sort of brings back the Windows 7 feel, though it's
not perfect.--Joe

On 3/11/21, gbmagoo@gmail.com <gbmagoo@gmail.com> wrote:
I just looked for you on mine and it all works perfect even using the
keyboard, or the extended ten keypad