From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: March 16, 2021 12:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] accessible cable TVs

Hi all,
I'm not sure if anything like this exists, but I'm going to ask anyway. Does
anyone know of any accessible cable TVs? I don't necessary mean one that's
all voice-activated/controlled, but just one where you know what's on the
screen like when you punch in a channel number and it shows what's on that
channel or when you're going through the TV guide trying to find something
to watch. I know there's the Amazon Firestick and other such things and
streaming services, but we'd like to stick with cable. If no one knows of
any then that's fine I'm simply asking out of curiosity. Thanks for any info
anyone can provide!!!!!
Madison