From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Madison Martin
Sent: March 16, 2021 2:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] accessible cable TVs

Hi all,
I'm not sure if anything like this exists, but I'm going to ask anyway. Does
anyone know of any accessible cable TVs? I don't necessary mean one that's
all
voice-activated/controlled, but just one where you know what's on the
screen
like when you punch in a channel number and it shows what's on that channel
or
when you're going through the TV guide trying to find something to watch. I
know
there's the Amazon Firestick and other such things and streaming services,
but
we'd like to stick with cable. If no one knows of any then that's fine I'm
simply asking out of curiosity. Thanks for any info anyone can provide!!!!!
Madison