This week on Eyes On Success: Steering the Course To a Career In Science

blueskies11

This week on eyes On Success:

2112 Steering the Course to a Career In Science (Mar. 17, 2021)
Show Notes
Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey first interviewed Rebecca Alford in 2011 when she was in high school. Despite being visually impaired she went on to win the Intel Science competition and we’ve been following her progress ever since. Now with a Ph.D. in chemical and biomechanical engineering, having started her first job, she shares her experiences with us.

Remember to subscribe to our new YouTube channel so that we can claim a better name for the URL.  Just activate the “Subscribe” button on the Eyes On Success YouTube channel at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsc-oVz5q_gXKELoZuIhOaA

Thanks.

Find the audio , show notes, and the complete searchable archive of over 500 episodes at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

You can also subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your podcasts or listen on your smart home device by saying “play the Eyes On Success podcast”.

If you enjoy eyes On Success, please share it with a friend!

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to past episodes at:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Find the podcast on iTunes or use the URL:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

       www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

       www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

       www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

       EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe@...

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

       EOS_discuss+Subscribe@...

Send suggestions or comments to:

      hosts@...