From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 11:09 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] changing time on a Sharp el640 calculator?

Hi all,

A friend of mine has one of the old Sharp el640 calculators and neither she or her husband can remember how to change the time on it.
Specifically they want to change it to daylight savings time, but if doing that is the same procedure as just changing the time if somebody can let me know how to do it so I can pass it along I'd appreciate it.

Troy

--
XR