Re: Braille Alphabet cards

Robin Frost

I haven't seen any with sentences on them but I believe National Braille Press sells packs of alphabet cards. That's the closest I can think of in today's world.  If you ever find anything else do let us know.

Take good care.

Robin

On 3/17/2021 3:26 PM, Kay Malmquist wrote:
Hi all,
Along time ago, you used to be able to get these cards that had the Braille alphabet and a sentence on it that people had to try and figure out.  does anyone know where or if you can get these any more?  I am going to do a presentation and thought these would be a great edition to my talk.  Yes, I called APH and they didn't have any.  Any thought are appreciated.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"
Author Unknown.