Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Reading Some Combo Boxes

With JAWS or NVDA, try the various cursors (JAWS, Invisible, Touch, etc.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 2:54 PM Rich DeSteno <axcruncher@...> wrote:
Some combo boxes are easily opened and read by screen-readers, including
NVDA and Jaws.  However, there are other combo boxes that are apparently
not at all accessible.  When I encounter these, I hear the label
"combo", but cannot hear the options when opened.  The options are
easily seen and reviewed by a sighted user.  Is there any solution to
reading these types of combo boxes, short of having a sighted person
read them to you?

--
Rich De Steno

--