Outlook account settings question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I went to try and remove an account from Outlook, but when I went into Office
accounts I couldn't find the options to add/remove accounts, any idea why these
options suddenly aren't there? The only thing I saw was a button to manage
account privacy settings, I didn't even see any other account settings, other
then the option to change the Office account theme. Sure I've done the
neccessary updates, but I certainly haven't changed anything, unless an update
messed it up... Even when I made my gmail account the default there didn't
appear to be an option to remove my other account which is what I want to do
now. Using the latest versions of Office 365, Jaws and Windows 10. Really hope
someone can help me!!!! Thanks Madison