Printer Sharing On A Network

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I bought a printer a few months ago and connected it via cable to one of three computers in my netwowrk. I made sure that printer and file sharing were enabled across all three computers. However, when I try printing on the other two systems that are not directly connected to the printer, the printer does not show up under print options within programs such as Microsoft Word and Firefox.

What could be causing this and how can it be solved?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"