Re: Printer Sharing On A Network

Ron Canazzi

Hi Olusegun ,

Two of the computers do not have blue tooth.

On 3/21/2021 1:40 AM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Mr. Canazzi, just wondering aloud here if I may! Is it possible to set up
your printer wirelessly? If yes, I think that might be a better way to go.
It reduces unneeded cable clutter unless of course you and cables are the
best of friends!

My printer is seen by ALL MY TOYS including the Android ones 'cause I access
it via WI-FI and there haven't been any hiccups!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

--