Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 12:34 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] display in a folder listing

Hi all,
I'm using windows 10, quite recent, NVDA current, Chrome. All of a
sudden, when I open my downloads folder, I get a message about today,
yesterday, earlier this week, earlier this month, last month, etc. When
I do a read line, it doesn't seem to be there. I really don't need this
extra chatter. What did I do to make it show up; and how can I get rid
of it? Anybody else experience this thing?

Thanks.
Howard