need to reenable dropbox

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I had to call Microsoft accessibility the other day and one of the things the guy did to try to solve my problem was to stop a couple of things from starting on bootup. One of those things was dropbox, but I share a dropbox with some friends and lots of things get shared and I haven't been getting anything that's been shared over the past few days, including something that was put in the box specifically for me this morning.

I'm running the latest version of windows 10 here, how do I get dropbox to start when windows starts?

Thanks.

Troy