Sharp E L620 Talking Calculator

Mike B.

Hi All,

I have a Sharp E L 620 talking calculator and I can't get it to speak.  I think I may be pressing the buttons in a wrong sequence or something to activate the speaking feature.  I haven't used this device in many years and I put fresh batteries in it and it does turn on, but I just can't make it speak.

Can anyone tell me what the button pressing sequence is to make it speak?  I have the button layout, but like I said I'm not sure about the buttons to press and their sequence.  All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.