Re: what would be the cost of replacing a hard drive in a windows ten comiput4er?

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

That depends on things like size of the drive do you go solid state drive?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 4:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] what would be the cost of replacing a hard drive in a windows ten comiput4er?

Hi all, the Hellen Keller foundation is going to give me a new computer in three to four months. Until then, I have this very unreliable one to work with. I can’t update anything. I can’t get jaws to install anything. I have version 2018, but it won’t install anything past that, even though I have been authorized to have later versions.

My win amp play won’t open properly etc. So I have to work with this, and I was just wondering if I head the geek squad install a new hard drive on this computer, it might solve my problems. Any ideas on this please?? Jim