Re: what would be the cost of replacing a hard drive in a windows ten comiput4er?

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

I agree with Austin. Replacing the drive seems like a drastic solution, especially for 3 or 4 months. Unless the drive is actually dead, which doesn’t seem to be the case, a reset seems to be in order, although it would be helpful to know what errors you get when you do the things you mentioned. Why can’t you update? What are you experiencing that makes you think getting a new drive for a machine you are about to get rid of is actually a good idea?

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021, 17:26 Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...> wrote:
i dont know why you would want to replace your hard drive,
is it not updating cause of a drive problem, i dont think so.
you could do a clean install of windows 10 and start from there since
it is a temp stopgapp situation.
now yess. you may want to replace your hard drive if its like 60 gb or
something and that would be understandable.
but i would say, just backup the files that you need, and start clean.

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com