From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 8:13 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Right Windows Key doesn't work on New Keyboard

Hello Group,

I recently bought two standard qwerty keyboards with USB connections.
The right windows key does not work. I am running 64 bit Windows 10 with
all stable updates. What could be causing this and how may it be remedied?

Thanks in advance for anyhelp.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"