From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: March 28, 2021 9:13 PM
To: TechTalk Mailing List <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Right Windows Key doesn't work on New Keyboard

Hello Group,

I recently bought two standard qwerty keyboards with USB connections. The right windows key does not work. I am running 64 bit Windows 10 with all stable updates. What could be causing this and how may it be remedied?

Thanks in advance for anyhelp.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"