Re: Right Windows Key doesn't work on New Keyboard

Ron Canazzi

Hi Loy,

Well there is a key that feels just like a Windows key just to the left of the context key which is to the left of the right control key that exists, but when I press it, nothing happens.

On 3/28/2021 8:43 PM, Loy wrote:
Could it be that it does not have a right windows key?, I have a logitech
270 and it does not have a right windows key. I also have seen some Dell
keyboards that does not have a right windows key.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 8:13 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Right Windows Key doesn't work on New Keyboard

Hello Group,

I recently bought two standard qwerty keyboards with USB connections.
The right windows key does not work. I am running 64 bit Windows 10 with
all stable updates. What could be causing this and how may it be remedied?

Thanks in advance for anyhelp.
--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"