From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of brian
Sent: March 28, 2021 11:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Right Windows Key doesn't work on New Keyboard

My Logatech keyboard does not have a right windows key or a context menu key. They seem to be doing away with theese 2 keys and maybe the blind people are the only people who care about those keys.

Brian Sackrider

On 3/28/2021 8:43 PM, Loy wrote:
Could it be that it does not have a right windows key?, I have a
logitech
270 and it does not have a right windows key. I also have seen some
Dell keyboards that does not have a right windows key.