Update On Right Windows Key With New Keyboard And Request

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Well after trying a multiplicity of approaches, I finally called the Victsing Tech Support people.  They had me try a number of things and then determined that the keyboards (yes both of them) were defective.  I am sending them back for a full refund.

Also, I obtained the information to buy these keyboards from Amazon disability phone. If they hadn't been defective, they still lacked one feature I would like to have.  On my old, beat up, keyboard, there were four buttons at the top of the board that controlled volume aand some other features.  Can anyone recommend a standard USB QWERTY  type keyboard, with all the keys in the standard position (windows key, controls, alts, function keys, ETC.) that also has this volume control feature with four buttons--either at the top or somewhere else convenient?

Thanks for any help in advance.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"