From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 2:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I am reposting this, as I messed up the subject line in my first posting. What would be the cost of replacing a hard drive in a windows ten computer?

Jim, you do not need the disk.

You just need a micro soft account, which you can set up for free.

Then you can go to the micro soft store and download the outlook, or office program.

You will need the serial number to activate the software if you reinstall it.

You can find the serial number for outlook on your computer using a program likie the Belarc Advisor.