From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 3:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I am reposting this, as I messed up the subject line in my first posting. What would be the cost of replacing a hard drive in a windows ten computer?

It depends on which he has.

If he is subscribed to  a Microsoft365 subscription, then yes he’d be able to sign in and grab the office apps.

However, if this is a standalone office version which was provided to him free of cost, then Hellen  Keller services will have to go thru transferring the serial number to the new PC after deactivating the old one.

John