From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 4:22 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] transfer a file?

But if you use Send Space, you need to tell those you are sending files to
who are free users how to use it safely. Unless you know how, hacked
advertising may be shown that may try to install malware. You need to know
how to use the site in such a way that you don't see advertising as a free
user.

Also, if you are sending a long file, free users have greatly restricted
download speeds. It may not matter, the person can just let the download
progress much more slowly than his actual speed, but if it does matter to
someone, there are other free alternatives.