Edit Field With Brave Browser Question Please.

Janet

Hi All,
Just for a few weeks maybe a month, everytime I type a search in the edit field using Brave, it keeps typing every letter as well as every word. This is driving me crazy. I have searched in the Brave settings, I've turned off audo complete to see if that would make a difference, I've checked JAWS 2021 Echo settings, and he is set to speak nothing as I type, but nothing seems to make a difference. Can someone please give me some suggestions as to how I might rectify this issue before I pull out my hair. This current issue is happening on Win 7 as well as Win 10.

Thank you in advance.

Janet

Peace Be With You.