From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 7:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Edit Field With Brave Browser Question Please.

You aren't using the correct command. You don't press them all at once. I
said insert space and I then said followed by s. Issue the command insert
and while holding insert, press space. Then release both keys. Type s.

There are many two part commands in JAWS using insert space as the first
command, then another letter as the second. I haven't used JAWS for years
so I don't know what they are in general, but some of them may be for things
you want to do. You may want to inquire about where you find a list of such
commands.