From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim
Rawls
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 9:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] I am not sure what I am going to do.

Hi all, first of all thanks for all your ideas. I called Microsoft today,
and told them what my problem was, , and they in their infinite wisdom
tried
to install windows, the latest version. Of course it would not install.
If
I went to factory settings and did that, I'm not sure what I could do. so,
I think I will just leave things as they are. The new computer will get
here when it does. meanwhile I can do emails.

Jim

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com