Re: Alarm sound of Echo Dot?

Under the menu there should be a spot that says timers and alarms. Clicking on this wall are you to choose your alarm sound. I believe the menu is now located under the more tab on the far right hand bottom corner of the screen.
Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Mar 29, 2021, at 8:47 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Hi List, My alarm sound changed itself.  I asked her to change back, but she said that this needs to be done in the Alexa app, but I can’t find anything there that will let me do that.

Can anyone tell me how to get back my very loud octave alternating alarm sound?  Soft music will not wake me.

Thanks very much for any help!

Sincerely, Vicky V

AVG logo

www.avg.com