Re: Alarm sound of Echo Dot?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi Tariq, Thank you for answering my question.

Unfortunately, she responds wit, “Alarm for what time?”  She doesn’t understand that I am not trying to set or change the time, but to get back the original alarm sound which was an alternating up and down tones.

For some unknown reason yesterday morning she switched to playing soft music, which is not effective in waking me up.

Between having hearing loss and sometimes being deep asleep at the time for the alarm, I need the former loud tones.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Sincerely, Vicky V