Re: I am not sure what I am going to do.

Jim Rawls

Nancy, I did just what you did, and it wouldn't install. Jims

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy Shackelford
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 7:12 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I am not sure what I am going to do.

Hi there, Mr Rawls! I had a problem installing Windows 10, and I found
that I had requested a file to be put on my computer that would not
let a higher version than 7 be installed. Windows gave me instructions
as what to do, so I followed them and then got Windows 10 installed. I
can't remember what the instructions were now, but if you get the
Windows10UpgraderApp.exe, this might help.
Nance