Re: Hable On Your Table

Marco Curralejo

Hello everyone,

Welcome to episode 79 of the Blind Tech Guys. As always, thanks for tuning in and if you haven’t listened before, where the heck have you been?

On this week's show, we chat with the team from Hable about their brand new keyboard now out in Europe, and we commence our latest  series, this time concentrating on web apps and accessibility, with Nimer kicking things off with Gmail.

To listen, point your browser to the Blind Tech Guys website, where you can easily subscribe and listen in your favourite podcast player, or you can simply ask your smart speaker to play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast.

Also, if you enjoy the content, we encourage you to share it far and wide, as we love welcoming new listeners to our ever-growing community.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo