Returning Stream second generation card to the unit

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Everyone knows the old adage, “When in doubt, don’t.”  Well, I removed the internal storage card from beneath the battery of my Second Generation stream with the hope of copying the operating system of the unit to a slightly higher capacity card.  Of course, my PC doesn’t recognize the card, so I chickened out and now I want to put the internal card back into the Stream and I can’t figure out how it goes in.  Could one of you provide me some tips on how to get the cursed card back into my Victor.  I have the card and a metal tray-like gizmo that was associated with the card.  I know, I know.  You would say that I took the thing out, I should be able to put it back in.  I actually got my wife with marque 1 eyeballs to do it, and she can’t remember how it came out.  Help!!