From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 2:58 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Returning Stream second generation card
to the unit

Everyone knows the old adage, "When in doubt, don't." Well,
I removed the internal storage card from beneath the battery
of my Second Generation stream with the hope of copying the
operating system of the unit to a slightly higher capacity
card. Of course, my PC doesn't recognize the card, so I
chickened out and now I want to put the internal card back
into the Stream and I can't figure out how it goes in.
Could one of you provide me some tips on how to get the
cursed card back into my Victor. I have the card and a
metal tray-like gizmo that was associated with the card. I
know, I know. You would say that I took the thing out, I
should be able to put it back in. I actually got my wife
with marque 1 eyeballs to do it, and she can't remember how
it came out. Help!!