From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 4:13 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Hable On Your Table

Hello,

This episode was great. I made the mistake of listening to it while I was eating breakfast this morning and a comment Nimer made almost caused me to spit my peach danish for distance. These guys are helarious and quite fair and very informative.

I eagerly await Tuesdays so I can grab the latest episode.

Dave.

On 3/30/21, Marco Curralejo <marco.curr@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Welcome to episode 79 of the Blind Tech Guys. As always, thanks for
tuning in and if you haven’t listened before, where the heck have you been?

On this week's show, we chat with the team from Hable about their
brand new keyboard now out in Europe, and we commence our latest
series, this time concentrating on web apps and accessibility, with
Nimer kicking things off with Gmail.

To listen, point your browser to the Blind Tech Guys website,
<https://www.blindtechguys.com/> where you can easily subscribe and
listen in your favourite podcast player, or you can simply ask your
smart speaker to play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast.

Also, if you enjoy the content, we encourage you to share it far and
wide, as we love welcoming new listeners to our ever-growing community.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo